Páginas

sexta-feira, 10 de setembro de 2010

Magazine cover, Justin Bieber says she does not like screaming fans

The singer is on the cover of Teen Vogue and pretend not like girls who scream when they see it!

The new issue of Teen Vogue brings a gift for fans of Justin Bieber: cover test and amazing, and a revealing interview with the singer.

In the magazine, says that Justin does not like when girls come screaming your name or asking to take a picture. "Just talk to me. Ask me how I am. Introduce yourself instead of yelling 'Justin, Justin, Justin, I can take a picture?" He said. He also revealed that he hates it when someone comes while he is eating.

In the interview, the singer also talks about how he wants to have more opportunities as an actor. "I want to be the protagonist of a film. Do you think we can make this happen?" He asks. According to him, Selena Gomez would be the perfect match.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário